This divine pistachio cake recipe is so delicious and perfect a perfect match with tea!
- 1 cup Green Pistachio
- 1 tsp Pistachio Essence
- 1 tsp Green Food Coloring
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Pistachio Pudding Mix
- 3 Eggs
- In a pan whisk egg whites. Then, in a food processor powder the pistachio and add all other ingredients and blend well. Now fold in the egg whites and gently mix.
- Empty the batter in a greased cake tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 deg. centigrade for 30 to 40 mins.
- Serve hot with pistachio ice-cream.