- YIELD: 1 bowl (5 Servings)
- PREP: 15 mins
- COOK: 15 mins
- READY IN: 35 mins
- 1 ltr/ 5cups Milk (full cream)
- 100 gm Rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- 200 gm Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 gm Green cardamom – chhoti elaichi powder
- 4-5 drops Rose water(gulab jal)
- 50 gm Pistachios (pista)
- 1 gm Saffron (kesar) dissolved in 10 ml milk)
- 10 Rose petals
- 2 Silver warak silver
- In a heavy pan , heat half milk and bring to a slow boil.
- Dissolve the rice flour in the remaining cold milk and slowly add to hot milk .Continue to cook over a very low heat , stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick like a light custard.
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt and cook for 2-3 minutes till the sugar is completely dissolved cool , add cardamom powder , rose water and mix well.
- Pour in a bowl garnish with saffron and chopped pistachios and put the silver warak on top.
- Chill and serve