A decadent chocolate cake with a gooey layer of strawberry cream cheese? You’re welcome!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar powdered
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate powder
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Strawberry puree
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 Egg
- In a bowl add egg yolks and sugar. Mix well and add butter & baking powder.
- Add chocolate powder and flour.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form and fold them into the batter.
- In another bowl mix cream cheese & strawberry puree.
- Grease a baking tin and add half the cake batter. Then layer it with the cream cheese batter. Now top it off with the cake batter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 40 mins.