- 2 pcs Potato boiled & mashed
- 1/2 tsp Lahori namak
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 pcs Black cardamom crushed
- 15 gm Green coriander
- 1/2 tsp Roasted jeera powder
- 50-60 gm Kuttu ka atta
- 1-2 pcs Chopped green chilies
- Oil for frying
- 2 cups Curd whisked
- Mash the potatoes and mix all the ingredients accept green coriander, jeera & curd.
- Make small balls and heat the oil on a skillet.
- Deep fry on low heat.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place them on kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
- Whisk the curd add cumin and Lahori salt and add the wadas and garnish with green coriander chopped.