- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, Mushroom, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 75 gm Cheese
- 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Pitted olives for garnish
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Slat to taste
- 1 cup Quinoa pasta
- Boil pasta, seive and keep aside.
- Heat milk, add cornflour and stir mixture. Add cheese and seasoning to make white sauce.
- Saute onion and garlic and add vegetables and saute for 2-3 mins
- Mix pasta with sauce and vegetables and garnish with olives.
- Serve hot.