Summer’s just arrived and with it the have arrived flavorsome and juicy Mangos. A dish centered around the magnificent mango was quite evident this week and what better way to celebrate it than a phirni combined with the mango’s delicious flavors!
- Drain the water and blend the rice to form a thick paste.
- Heat milk and bring to a boil. Lower the flame and add the honey and rice paste and cardamom powder.
- Cook till a creamy custard consistency is obtained.
- Stir in the mango pulp and mix well.
- Remove from heat and chill for an hour and serve.