On of my most memorable holiday was in RIO (Brazil) Beach, fun, sun , swimming and feasting . South America has history , culture and great food culture.
I am sharing this recipe of mango lemony Margarita I learnt From one of my friend in Brazil
Its fiery, lemony and sweet and Sour margarita with extra tequila to celebrate the world tquila day on 24th July …..
Fiery lemony and mango based margarita
- 1 Mango ripe Fresh Mangoes,sliced
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 Lemon Fresh lemon juice
- 3 Ounce TEQUILA SPIRIT
- 1 Ounce Triple sec
- 1 Dash Hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Wedge Lemon
- 1 Tsp Chilly powder
- 1/4 Tsp Coarse sea salt
- Instructions Add all margarita ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust sweetness / strength of alcohol as desired. To chill, either blend in a large handful of ice cubes to make a frozen margarita or transfer half of the mixture to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously. Rim serving glasses with a lime wedge and immediately dip in salt/chili powder mixture (or sub just salt or sugar), and fill with 1 large ice cube or several small. Pour over margarita and garnish with lime wedge.
2. Wash and dry the strawberries But in small pieces Place them in the prepared dish
3. Add Cointreau liturgy, sugar and corn flour.rub well
4. Prepare the crumble by mixing the oats , butter , cinnamon and sugar Gently sprinkle over the prepared straeberries
5. Bake for 25 minutes Serve with vanilla ICECREAM with a dash of Cointreau liquer