A light hearted spirited dessert
- 1 tin Raspberry
- 100 gm Fresh cream
- 500 gm Cream cheese
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Mcvities biscuits
- 1 block Butter melted
- Crush the biscuits and add the butter.
- Compress on the base of a baking ten and bake for 15mins.
- Mix all the cheesecake ingredients and add on top of biscuit base. Bake for 30mins.
- Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Take out cake on a serving plate and add raspberries on top. Chill for 2 hours before serving.