Pizzas are universally loved .Once in a while we all want to dig in a cheesy pizza.Its comfort food , somewhat soul satisfying .
I too love pizzas and lately I have become to indulgent and my cheat diet days are becoming quite frequent. To over come my guilt of being over indulgent I have started cooking healthy pizzas .Serves both the purposes – satisfaction and diet control
So here is a simple yet delicious pizza recipe.
Do let me know if you relished it and any additions you all made to make it more interesting.
- 22/3 cup oats and ragi flour mix you may use flour of your choice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Full cream milk upto milk are the ingredients for the base
- 3 cup fresh tomato puree
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped vegetables any veg of your choice.i use onion, broccoli , mushroom and green chili
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili flake
- 1 tsp Flavourings (oregano, rosemary, mint) to taste
- mix all ingredients and form a soft dough knead the dough 10 times stretching each time a bit before kneading divide in 5 balls roll each ball to around shape around 8 inch diameter brush tomato puree on each pizza sprinkle cheese generously neatly arrange your vegies and then sprinkle seasoning bake in a pre heated oven on a baking sheet for about 20 minutes serve hot sprinkled with chili flakes and oregano