- 10 King prawns
- 1 Cup Pesto Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- Wash and clean the prawns then marinate for 30 minutes with vinegar, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp red chili powder.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients and mix the marinated prawns in it and rub well.
- Keep it in refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Preheat a clean grill to medium-high.Skew the prawns on skewers and grill for 5-6 minutes and remove baste with remaining marinade and grill for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with hot crispy Naan. Bon Apetite.