A delicious Italian dish of chicken cutlets and mushrooms wrapped in a thick wine sauce is all you need to get rid of those Monday blues! Assume the role of a master chef with this scrumptious yet quite simple recipe.
- 5 pcs Chicken fillet
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 cup Mushroom sliced
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch dissolved in water
- 1/2 cup Marsala 0r Dessert wine
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- Salt ad pepper to taste
- Cook salt and pepper rubbed chicken fillet for 3 mins.
- On low heat place chicken fillets and add chopped garlic, chicken broth and marsala wine and cook for 2mins.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2mins and close the lid.
- Remove the chicken and add cornstarch. Heat for min and put back the fillets.
- Stir till chicken is tender and gravy is thick, then mix the cream.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.