Humble flavors that make the perfect comfort food. Baked potatoes and spinach enveloped in a healthy sauce of buckwheat. Healthy, wholesome and delicious.
- 500 gm Spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Buck wheat flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup Cheese grated
- 2 cup Mashed potato
- 30 gm Butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix butter salt pepper and spread on the baking dish
- Heat buck wheat till dark brown and then blend with milk
- Sauté garlic and spinach. Add wheat and milk mixture. Stir till it attains a thick consistency
- Pour over mashed potatoes
- Sprinkle cheese and bake in the oven for 15mins.