Alfalfa sprouts are quite popularly consumed on wraps, salads, and sandwiches. They are delicious and crunchy and being high in protein, they make for an extremely healthy snack.
- 2 tbsp Alfalfa seeds sprouted
- 2 cups Rocket leaves
- 3 tbsp Corn kernels
- 1 Red capsicum
- 1/3 cup Mixed berries (chopped)
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Mix seasoning in a bowl with all the ingredients to make the dressing.
- Mix alfalfa sprouts, berries, capsicum, corn, and rocket leaves in a bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently. Serve chilled.