- 2 cup Watermelon Puree
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- a pinch Rock Salt
- 1/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- In a large saucepan, bring 1/2 cup watermelon puree, the sugar and lime juice to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves; season with the salt.
- Pour in the remaining 1 1/2 cups watermelon puree, then whisk in the sweetened condensed milk until incorporated.
- Pour the watermelon mixture into a shallow bowl and freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a fork, scrap the frozen puree to form icy flakes. Cover tightly with foil and keep frozen. Give it a quick scrape before serving.