This one’s for all the soya lovers. You can make a chaat or simply savour the tikki with a hot cup of chai.
- 1 cup Soya chunks
- 1 tsp Garlic (lasan) paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Gram flour
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Coriander chopped
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor except for the oil.
- Mix well till a dough is formed you can add more water to form a patty consistency.
- Make round patty.
- Heat oil in the non stick pan.
- Put the patty and cook on both sides till brown.
- Serve with mint chutney.