Salads make for an immensely healthy, fresh and filling meal for a hot summer afternoon. This pineapple crush salad is made with fresh and healthy ingredients and is perfect for someone on a diet or those who just love to maintain a healthy diet.
PINEAPPLE CRUSH SALAD RECIPE
- 1 cup Iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 cup red lettuce
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Corn kernels
- 1/4 tbsp Beetroot julienne boiled
- 1 cup Pineapple
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 4 leaves kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 4-5 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Nacho
- In a blender put all the spices, honey, vinegar, pineapple and water and blend into a smooth dressing.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a serving bowl and and pout the dressing.
- Sprinkle nachos, mix well and serve chilled.