Who doesn’t love chocolate muffins that have a gooey center! I love baking these for my kids and I’m sure yours will love them. The simplicity of the pudding is a heart winner.
MELTING MUFFINS RECIPE
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 cup Oil
- 3 Eggs seperated
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 12 Chocolate eclairs Candy
- 3 Eggs Free range
- Mix flour with baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites in another bowl till soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl whisk sugar and oil.Fold in egg whites. Pour the batter in a well greased baking tin
- Fold in the flour mix.
- Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Pour the bater in muffin cups.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 35mins.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Scoop out from the center of the top of each muffin, insert an eclair and put the top back.
- Place in the oven for 3-4 mins and remove.
- Serve hot.