MANGO TRES LECHE CAKE RECIPE
- 2 cups Mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Vinaigrette
- Pre heat the oven at 170 degrees centigrade
- Grease the baking tin and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks are formed.
- Add in the yolks one by one and blend.
- Add the baking powder, castor sugar and blend till incorporated.
- Mix in the flour slowly in folding motions.
- Empty the mix into a baking tin and cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool at room temperature and place in a high serving dish.
- Pour milk mix over the cake and allow to rest so all liquid is absorbed.
- Decorate with chopped mangoes and serve chilled.