- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Grand Marnier liqueur
- 100 gm cooking dark chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the Grand Marnier Liqueur salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crêpe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crêpe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Melt the dark chocolate on a double boiler and pour over the pan cake Serve hot.